Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Quilt Show at Lake Ashton - 2018

I took a few pictures of our 3-hour community quilt show.  What a fun show little show.  We had knitting, crochet, crewel, cross stitch, tote bags, quilts, beaded cross stitch, and stitched cards.  There were many quilts, and I did not get photos of them all.. but I'll show you some of my favorites...

An under the Sea Quilt by Fran (who is 90 years old)

A bookshelf quilt by Carol O. from Quebec 

A to Z by Ewe and Me - by Me :)

Strip Quilt by Fran.  Love this... It's now on my to-do list

The most stunning graduation of yellow to
brown/black by Marilyn B from Toronto. 

Lin from the UK, made the blue fish quilt with the wavy blocks.
Love the texture. 

Beautiful Cross Stitch, cruel and my back stitched Picasso.

This is the Show Stopper.   Beautiful turned applique by Marilyn B from TO.

Detail of hand applique.

Lots of needle works by the Thursday afternoon knitting group.  

See my bunnies.   They were on the Sew What knitting table

No comments: