Wednesday, February 7, 2018

A Community Quilt Show coming up soon

It's going to be a busy day.   February 21.   Quilters from our community will be busy setting up a quilt show in the morning with doors opening at 1 pm until 4.    It's open to everyone.     There's all kinds of forms of stitching to be displayed and a number of hand stitching techniques will be shown.  Knitting, Swedish Weaving, beaded cross stitch, quilts and more.   If you happen to be in the area, why not drop by. 

For this show, I've brought my ABC quilt and I've made a couple of small items since we got here after Christmas.     One of the items I made this past Superbowl Sunday, was this leaves runner.   It was easy to whip up since I had made a couple of these last fall. 

I've made a pair of knitted bunnies to be displayed as well.   I still have a little work to do on one bunny, so I'll show you a picture of that next week.




2 comments:

Kathy said...

Not going to be in your area on the 21st but wish I was! Lovely �� �� �� runner!

Kathy said...

Those question marks were Leaf pictures.obviously they didn’t translate.