Friday, July 29, 2016

Sewing Small Stuff

It's been lovely and warm.   Not much sewing going on this week, but I had some batik scraps and thought I would make a few little bag kits to have ready to sew if I had a rainy morning at the cottage.

Well, last week, we did have a rainy morning, so my plan worked out well.   I pulled out 3 of my 6 kits sewed them up. I'll add bling, then put them in my cupboard..  They are handy to have.. I gave two out this week as gifts...  

And then I was browsing through my pattern stash, and thought I might finally try this pattern that I bought a few years ago but never tried.  It's the Classmate pattern by Atkinson Designs...   It calls for 3 fabrics.  I'll paw through my stash to see what I come up with finally give it a try.

Stay tuned...


No comments: