Sunday, January 10, 2016

Another Scrappy Pouch

Another little bag made from my Oh Canada quilt scraps.   There were 7 others in the late November Oh Canada quilt class where we swapped fabric.   I wonder if they are having as much fun with their leftovers as I am.  This is the third little project I've made with them.   
  

There are still enough small scraps left for another small project or two but I'm running out of ideas.   I may just sew them together to make a stripe for the backing of the Oh Canada quilt. 

   



2 comments:

Lee said...

This is where we are supposed to say how productive we've been with our class leftovers, right? Ha! I turned the odd shapes into squares for my leaders and enders stash - does that count?

Linda H said...

Don't you love getting lots of "mileage" out of small scraps? I sure do. That's why I love doing miniatures..... Great little pouch/bag!