Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Bling for the Wallets

A little sparkle goes a long way.

After finishing the 8 wallets yesterday, I made some zipper pulls for the zipped coin pocket in the wallet.   I used glass beads from my bead stash....  I love that little stash..  It's only 2 cups worth of beads but it gives me, and sometimes the kiddos, a lot of entertainment...  


 









The finished wallets now have their sparkly zipper pulls attached...and they are packed up for their trip to Nova Scotia this weekend....

Here's the final poses of the wallets.   It always amazes me how much you can get done in small chunks of time.





3 comments:

Lee said...

Love the appropriate tartans!

Lee said...

Love the appropriate tartans!

SusannE said...

They look great! Sure the people in Nova Scotia will love them.
I'd like to see one opened - is this a tutorial of yours? I scrolled up and down your page but couldn't find it.
Susanne