Monday, February 2, 2015

BOM - Monday - 10 blocks to go


Some of you know I was away for most of last week.  I was on a short 5-day cruise to Mexico.  We had a lovely time.    I worked hard to get most of these three blocks done before heading out.  That left me with just the applique to do when I got home on the weekend and I'm glad to say the applique is done.   
I love the sweet letters that are used in this quilt.
All the letters are from different fonts.
Now that I'm back, I'm pretty confident that I can finish the quilt. 
I'm going to try to do three blocks per week and have the blocks done by the end of February.   That will leave March for the borders.    The borders have a lot of detail. 

Drop by next week to see which three letters I get done. 



2 comments:

PaintedThread said...

So pretty. I really like your "S" block.

Calicojoan said...

I love this quilt. You post reminds me that I really need to get back to working on it... :-)