I'm writing down the measurements and brief instructions so when I go to make more, I have the measurements documented somewhere where I can find them.
- Outer nylon strip 7.25 and inner lightweight polyester strip is 7" x Width of fabric. *
- Using a quarter of an inch seam, I sew both sides of lining to both sides of nylon fabric on the long side.
- Turn right side out to make a long tube. Press with a warm iron (not hot, because nylon will melt). The outer nylon will show slightly on the inside.
- Depending on the size of the bags you want to make, cut tube in sections. I cut my 60" tube into 4 sections for sandwich bags.
- Fold under the ends twice, lightly press, pin (or use your wonder clips :) then stitch these hems down. Add both sides of the velcro and a cute patch. All this has been flat until now.
- Then when all this is done, fold up the bottom and top stitch sides together. Use your regular bread as a guide as to how much to fold up.
Note I made my outer nylon a bit wider so that when I sewed the final top stitching, the light lining doesn't show through.