Monday, May 14, 2012

Winter Wonderland Stitching

It's Monday.   I'm working on stitching the blocks together on my Winter Wonderland quilt.  I started this last July, never dreaming it would take me this long.    So, I decided it's time.  I need to keep working at this, even if it's a little bit, so it will get done.  I guess, I'd like to have it done by this July. 
The center hand-stitched blocks are sewn together, and now I'll be hand-stitching over the seams to define the blocks.   I plan to do this hand work in the evenings, I'm sure it's going to take a week or more. 


2 comments:

Melinda said...

Do you have the border blocks done? I waited until the center and then spent 3 days at a retreat making all the blocks and sewing them on. I still need to quilt mine.

Karen said...

It's looking good, Gail! I bet you enjoyed working on this pretty piece.