Saturday, March 3, 2012

It's March Break

It's so exciting for the triplets.  Today they are starting out on their trip to Florida early today.   They will be taking in some warm weather and of course, they will go see Shamu.   Before I left home, I made up a fun travel/treat bag for each of the kids.  They will have a long 5 hour drive to catch their flight in Maine and I thought it would be fun for them to have surprise treats for the trip.

They got the bags a couple of days ago, but were not allowed to look until they got in the car today.   It's been driving them crazy and in our evening Skype calls, they've been asking me for hints.  I suggested that I put socks and snowshoes in the bags.....  tee hee. 

Well, it's been a few hours and they would be in Portland by now.  I hope they enjoyed the chocolate, and candy, the journals, the earbuds, the gel pens, some doodling instructions. 

I enjoyed making up the bags, and doodling each of their initials on the bags.

Have a great week kids!

1 comment:

Donna's chitchat said...

I remember when you use to make those fun bags for my kids... they loved them.. the spiders in the popcorn, the little toys to build... cookies and treats... so fun.
you are such a good grammie!