Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Making Juicebag Totebags

I'm making good headway with my church quilt.  I let myself get distracted a bit this afternoon.  I decided I wanted to make a couple of juicebags for a non-sewing friend who has two young children, 3 and 5.  

I only needed these for next Wednesday, so I thought to myself, I'll take the supplies and make them this weekend at the cottage. 

When I looked in my box of juicebag supplies, to my surprise, I had a few small juicebags almost all done.  All I had to do was add the black binding around the edges, and the handle.  

So with my excitement I took out two and finished them in less than an hour this afternoon. 

If you want to make your own, click on the tutorial on my sidebar.

Now I'm back working at the church quilt.

No comments: