Thursday, May 5, 2011

Seeing Double!

Have you ever bought the same book twice?  

I have been scouring my books looking for baby boy quilt patterns.   I was pulling books out of my personal library to sit down with a cup of coffee and go through the options.  As I was flipping and marking,  I had pulled  this book twice... both had paper bookmarks - in different places, mind you.    

This is a good book, but I certainly don't need two.  So, this extra book will be going into our  Cotton Mill Quilt Guild's silent auction in June when we have our closing pot luck.

3 comments:

Donna's chitchat said...

bahhhaaa.... its a sign you know.

Dolores said...

I just did. Last week at the guild meeting there was a fellow selling books and I bought a good one. Just yesterday I thought perhaps I have that book and searched my bookshelves. There it was on the bottom shelf. I think my quilting buddy may have a nice Christmas present...

Calicojoan said...

Welcome to my world. I guess when we like something we really like it. Funny though both my friend and I bought the same book twice. I am going to have a give a way on my blog soon! :-)