Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Nines and Vines - The Vines are done

Whew, the pressure is off.  My vine borders are done.  While I still have a couple of short days work to put the Nines and Vines together, I really wanted to do the vine borders on the Brother  while I still have it.     So that  means I have the 9 patches done, the borders done so I'll assemble after taking a little break. 

Some of you have asked about where to find this free bonus pattern.  It can be found on the McCalls Quilting website here.  


My evaluation of the Brother NX-2000 will be over this week, and on Friday it'll be packed up to go home, or on to the next evaluator.   Before it goes, I will try some of the utility stitches on the brother because I'm doing some mending on a couple of pieces of clothing.     And I want to do a final small free motion piece.    On Friday, I'll review all the fabulous things I liked about this machine.  There wasn't much that I didn't like about it, but I'll try hard to find a couple of things. (smile)


6 comments:

Karen said...

Your quilt looks gorgeous -time for a well-deserved break.

MissesStitches said...

The vines are really beautiful! This is going to be one awesome quilt!

Linda H said...

Lookin' good Gail. Can't wait to see it all together!

Linda said...

So yummy Gail! This is one of my favourite quilts.

bargello said...

As you know I LOVE this pattern. You are a very generous quilter and have earned your seat in heaven my dear. You are doing a LOVELY job while also trying out your Brother. They were smart to choose you! Hope the utility stitches work well. See you tomorrow.

cpm said...

Wow! Spectacular Gail!