Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Regis and Kelly in PEI

I don't watch much daytime TV, but I did watch Regis and Kelly today because all week they are broadcasting their show from PEI. Just being there last week, I can tell you that PEI is so green and beautiful. They couldn't have picked a better week to go.

When we stayed there last week, we stayed and a really nice B&B in Oyster Bed Bridge which is just 15 minutes drive from Charlottetown. It was called Misty Meadows and Dot was our host. She was really nice and chatted with us each day about our adventures around the Island.
She also served us us the nicest breakfasts ever. Coffee, Juice, chopped fruit and an egg served differently every day.
It was our first time at a B&B in a long time and we were quite impressed. We'll definitely stay there again on our next trip to PEI. If you are considering a trip to PEI, give Misty Meadows a call. You'll enjoy Dot's hospitality, and let her know that I said Hi!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have never been to PEI, but it is one of those places on my list of places to go!