Monday, November 16, 2009

Crazy Quilting Monday - Week 3 of 5

I would never do a CQ piece without adding the good luck spider. Here are the two spiders spinning their webs on these Christmas socks.
I struggle with stitching the web more than the spider now, so I'll have to work on that.
These socks are close to being done and this week, I'll be adding a few button/bead clusters as embellishments. Those are fun to do.
My friend Linda H. got some crazy quilting done this week too. She's going to be teaching this Christmas sock class at Quilt Canada in Calgary next May. I know everyone who is taking this class will be so pleased with what they have learned but will they know the addiction they are getting themselves into.

3 comments:

Linda H said...

Love those little spiders! Can't wait to see an overall view of both socks!

Mary Johnson said...

Your blocks are so pretty, I love crazy quilts!

Donna's chitchat said...

I love your little spiders too... they are do cute, and I don't even like spiders!!!