Monday, November 9, 2009

Crazy Quilting Monday - Week 2 of 5

Slowly but surely, I'm making progress on my two crazy quilt projects. I really love the flower sprays that I see in other peoples Crazy Quilting projects, so I'm trying to become more confident in stitching them into my projects. Here is one that I finished last night. I'm pleased with it.

I also got the initial done on each sock of the special girl that these socks are for. I won't show you because they might see it.

I haven't put the spider on these socks yet, so I'll be finding the perfect placement for these this week. I love the spiders that LouAnne Sassone does. Here is a link to her article on spiders in the CQ Online magazine. I find this article so helpful. I'll show the spiders next Monday.

Did you do any Crazy Quilting this week? I want to see!

3 comments:

MissesStitches said...

Your spray of flowers looks fantastic! Keep up the good work.

Mary A. said...

Do you have a tutorial for your wonder wallets?

Linda G said...

Lovely work on the crazy quilting Gail. It makes me want to try the cards in January with Linda. So nice to have time to catch up on your blog (second best to seeing you guys in person but....) Linda