Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Kissin Cousins

So here are great pictures that I took of the kids by family. I'll always cherish these. My, they're a bunch of great kids. Look at the nice smiles these sisters, Jessica and Emily have. And this is after the wedding, after the photographer's session, and just before the reception.

Mitchell couldn't help himself. The big guys had pictures done with these cool RayBan sunglasses. Mitchell borrowed a pair to pose as the cool guy with his sisters.


So this is after the wedding, after the photos, and all she wanted was a little quiet time. The cameras clicked all day on little Aurora. She was so cute toddling around in her pretty dress.

4 comments:

Lee said...

I see Aurora resorted to both blankie and thumb at the end of the day! Hopefully mother-of-the-bride didn't do likewise! tee hee...

I love these photos.

cpm said...

Oh my goodness!! What a lucky Grandma you are! Beautiful, beautiful children!

Anonymous said...

Hi Gail,
I can't wait for Michelle and Scott to share some of the pics that Donna and I took at the wedding. There are some GREAT ones of your family! What wonderful kids they were to work with...not a stich of complaining. You should be so proud!

Jill

Linda G said...

Thanks so much for sharing they are wonderful.