Monday, June 29, 2009

Visitors

This is Jessica and Emily. Our Number one and two grandchildren. Sporting their shorter summer haircuts, they came for a visit on my birthday. They're now in Niagara Falls enjoying one of the great natural wonders of the world. I visited Niagara for the first time only a few years ago, and I wished I had seen it long ago. These kids are so lucky to see it when they're young. They'll hear about it in school, see documentaries of people going over it in barrels and hear of people's visits to this great place.

Aurora came for a weekend stay as well. She's now giving hi 5's and has taken a liking to stuffed animals. This weekend, this Christmas dog was her favorite. She likes to talk to him while having her snack. It's fun to watch that little brain of her's clue in to games and playing. She's such a cutie.

The triplets are are gone to PEI for a vacation. I love Ann's land. Home of Ann of Green Gables that is. Last year, all the kids went to the Haunted House. They were all scared out of their wits. But they've been talking about the haunted house ever since, so it was memorable. They say they're going back because if they happen to have a rainy day because now they're bigger and they're not scared. We'll see!

And the rain continues in the east, so with an empty house, and no sun today, it's off to the gym and then into my sewing room. I wonder what I'll make today.

1 comment:

MissesStitches said...

Rainy days are really good for sewing. Let us know what you sewed today! Enjoy your quiet house.