Thursday, December 11, 2008

Crazy Quilt Prize Package

One of the fun things I like to do is open the mail when I get back from a trip. Before I left, I knew I had won a prize package for my chili entry into Karen South's blog. So I knew it would take about 2 weeks... So it was fun to have this package waiting for me when we got home. I somehow thought there was only buttons, but there were trims, fabric and sequence too. There's enough things in here to make a Christmas Sock. I'm going to use some of the light buttons on my current sock that I'm finishing tonite since our quilters luncheon is tomorrow. I really need to have my sock done... so many thanks for the package Karen. I loved getting this package and I'll be making a CQ sock out of this package.... I'll document the progress so you can see...

I also got a CQ template kit that I had purchased before going on vacation too. I can't wait to use it. It helps evenly space marks for crazy quilting.

Watch my blog later today for exciting news from the rescued sailor.

2 comments:

goooooood girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

That looks like a great prize! Just what one would expect from Karen, and how lucky that you had that great recipe to post.