Saturday, November 15, 2008

Pfaff Club Friday - and 1 year Blog Birthday

Yesterday, I attended Pfaff Club at our local sewing shop. We reviewed all the feet that come with our machine and optional feet. I brought my old Pfaff 1471 to work on for the afternoon and I was delighted to learn that I could move the needle over one or 2 positions. I thought it would only move to the far left or far right, or center. What fun. I also tested out the narrow edge foot. It works very slick and makes edge stitching very quick. Have a look at this napkin that I sewed up in about 4 minutes flat, edge stitching and all. Needless to say, I have now added that foot to my collection.
I just noticed on my blog dashboard that I started blogging 1 year ago today. I am approaching my 200 blog entries I'm going to do a little prize draw for my 200th blog. I think I mentioned that before. It will be around New Years. Keep an eye out..

No comments: