Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Knitting a Wig and a Raspberry

Well, as most of you know, Patience, my daughter, is a hairdresser. For Halloween, I'm knitting her a wig. I have it half knit, but I need a set of double pointed needles to continue. I got the pattern from Knitty.com. It's very hip. I'll be picking up a borrowed set of dp needles this weekend so I'll be able to show P's lime green wig next week. This is the picture that is on the Knitty site. Here is the link if you want to make one.


Also, from the same website, I'm knitting Baby Aurora a Raspberry Tart hat. It's so cute and I expect that I will be able to knit it up in a couple of evenings. This is a cute baby from the Knitty site, but I can assure you, that this hat will look so cute on Baby A. Make your own Tart...

1 comment:

Donna's chitchat said...

love both of those hats by the way. What a great halloween hair for Patience... you should make a mini one for baby A