Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas Mystery Solved

Wow, what a morning. We were busy watching the triplets open their gifts, then came home to open ours. I hope you had as much fun as we did. My sister designed me a beautiful Winter time tablescape. I'm so glad, because I was wanting to have something designer looking but didn't know where to start. And look what she did for me. I love it. Notice the card on the table that came with it. Her gift came with snow, but I had a white feather boa that will be a little less messy, especially with little kids around. Isn't she talented. Thanks Donna.

The mystery. Well, I found out what the mystery card is. It's a gift certficate from my dad for the Running Room. There's a story behind it, but I don't know what it is yet. I spoke to Donna briefly and she said she'd tell me later on today...

And here is a picture of Patience at 6 weeks to go. The next big event will be the arrival of Baby Aurora in early February.
Merry Christmas everyone.

No comments: